The term “Trade Aid - Rotary Club Grantham Kesteven” or “us” or “we” refers to Trade Aid - Rotary Club Grantham Kesteven the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the graphics and photographic imagery. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Trade Aid - Rotary Club Grantham Kesteven's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
NB: This statement does not extend to websites that are linked to this website. You should refer to the privacy policies of any such websites for further details about their use of your personal information.
General use of your information
Unless legally required to do so, we will never provide your information to third parties without your agreement.
What information do we gather?
In addition to information gathered directly (for example, through the website contact form), we also gather information indirectly. In common with most websites we have access logs. These logs record a user's IP address and browser and are aggregated to produce summary information. This allows statistics about the popularity of the website to be compiled. Log files do not contain any personal information. Trade Aid - Rotary Club Grantham Kesteven reserves the right to store this information indefinitely.
We detect the browser that the user is using for the purposes of tailoring the content to suit the features of, and to deal with the bugs in, different operating system, browser type and browser version combinations.
This website is owned and operated by:
Trade Aid - Rotary Club Grantham Kesteven
62 Gorse Rd, Grantham,
Lincolnshire NG31 9LQ
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or any other matters concerning this website or you wish to report a technical error, you can contact us via the enquiry form on the contact us page.
Trade Aid - Rotary Club Grantham Kesteven is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience including those with sight, audio and motor impairment restrictions.
The site is built in a flexible manner and scales to ensure readability on whatever device or browser it is viewed upon. Browser support is progressive meaning more capable browsers may get improved aesthetics or functionality, yet content is still accessible on older browsers.
Users browsing on a desktop computer with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Opera will find that they can scale/zoom the entire page, including images, by holding down Ctrl and toggling the +/- keys. Mac users need to use the Apple Cmd key in conjunction with +/-.
Users still using older browsers versions will find that they can resize the text only using the same key combinations.
Scale/zoom options can also be accessed via each browser's context menu.
Users browsing on mobile and tablet devices can scale and zoom the content using opposed digits dragged across the screen in the conventional manner.
The site has been developed using headings, paragraphs, lists and other HTML (HyperText Markup Language) to create a logical and semantic document structure.
Occasionally errors do slip into the HTML mark-up, either via human error or input mistakenly into the content management system. If you find a page which does not validate or has display errors, please let us know which page the error is on and we will endeavour to fix it as soon as possible.
Alternatives to scripts or other controls which rely on client device capability have been provided.
Where possible, all hyperlinks use descriptive and meaningful text as a call to action. Short-hand language, such as click here has been avoided. Additionally, meaningful alt attributes and/or titles have also been added to all images where appropriate.
A written style that is straightforward and understandable has been employed throughout the site.
A standard layout and navigation structure is maintained throughout the site. Screen reader users can skip the main navigation and return to the head of the page using the links supplied.
A site map has been provided that can help you navigate around the site. A link to this is available on every page of this website.